An Ohio teenager is warning others after allegedly contracting a bacteria infection in Lake Erie. Photos of the infection on the 18-year-old's skin have gone viral on Facebook and show sores on his arm. The teen has he had a cut already when he came into contact with a dead fish last week. The Ohio Department of Health says anyone with an open wound should be careful if they go into the water and shower when they get out. The teen is waiting to find out what kind of bacteria infected him.
Content Goes Here