A new study broke down yearly stats of things occurencethat almost every mom deals with . . .Here are some of my favorites!
There is no way to ever put a price on all of the things Moms do. Salary.com estimates a Stay At Home Mom's salary would total just over $160,000 IF she were to be paid for all the things she does. We all know that doesn't come close to how much she actually gets or what she is actually worth!
Another recent survey also revealed how much time Moms spend doing things for kids. Here are just a few of the crazy facts!
1. Moms spend three hours and 58 minutes a week watching kids' sports, which totals to around eight full days per year.
2. They take three days off work per year to look after sick kids.
3. Moms spend four hours and 55 minutes at school plays and assemblies per year.
4. Moms Hang five drawings on the fridge every year.
5. Moms buy 38 presents per kid per year between birthdays, Christmas, and other occasions.
6. Moms get woken up 16 times a year for bad dreams.
7. Moms hear the kids say "I'm bored" 144 times a year, or 12 times a month.
8. And moms hear their kids say "I love you" 676 times a year, or 13 times a week.