1. The first day of fall is September 23rd.
2. A TON of TV shows are returning, including"Dancing With the Stars"on the 16th . . . the 9th Season of the FX show"American Horror Story"on the 18th . . . NBC's"The Voice"on the 23rd . . . Season 17 of"NCIS"and Season 4 of"This Is Us"on the 24th . . . and the 2nd Season of"The Masked Singer"on the 25th.
And if you're into award shows,"The Emmys"will air on Fox on September 22nd.
3. Some movies hitting theaters include"IT Chapter Two"on September 5th . . ."Rambo: Last Blood"and the"Downton Abbey"movie on September 20th . . . and the kids film"Abominable"on September 27th.
4. In sports, the NFL season gets under way next Thursday, September 5th, with theChicago Bearshosting theGreen Bay Packerson NBC.
5. And finally, the holidays: The big one isLabor Daythis Monday . . . so hopefully you have a three-day weekend this weekend. Some other days you might feel like celebrating are:
. . .National Cheese Pizza Dayon September 5th
. . .Video Games Dayon September 12th
. . .Guacamole Dayon the 16th
. . .Cheeseburger Dayon the 18th
. . .Talk Like a Pirate Dayon the 19th
. . . andNational Drink Beer Dayon September 28th.